Manly Camera Club welcomes new members. Many prospective members start by visiting for a meeting or two to help them decide whether they would enjoy participating in club activities.
The format of most evenings is a competition, so visitors are able to see members’ images and get to meet and talk to like-minded people in a friendly gathering. There is no fee to come along as a guest, but only members are able to enter the competitions.
As we are a sub-club of the Manly Leagues Club, membership of the Leagues Club is a pre-requisite for joining the Manly Camera Club. Leagues Club membership fees start at just $5 and applications can be made in person at the club.
Prospective members can download our brochure for more information about the club.
How to Join
Once you are ready to join, please download, print and complete a membership form. You can return your form to the club secretary or treasurer in one of the following ways:
- Come along to one of our regular competition night meetings, introduce yourself and hand in your membership form and cash payment to our club secretary or treasurer .
- Scan and email your completed form to us at email@example.com
- Post your completed membership form to:
Manly Camera Club
c/o Manly Leagues Club
563 Pittwater Rd
Brookvale NSW 2100
- Cash at one of our meetings
- Direct deposit (internet banking) to our bank account. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for bank account details. Use your surname as the reference when depositing funds directly to our account.
Camera Club membership fees are: